We are a dynamic and results-driven public relations agency specializing in the hospitality industry. We strive to create impactful campaigns that generate media buzz, enhance brand reputation, and drive business growth for our clients. With a dedicated team of PR and social media professionals, we work with a diverse portfolio of travel and tourism, food and beverage brands, restaurants, culinary events, CPGs, and hospitality establishments to develop and implement strategic communication strategies.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Content Strategist with a strong background in the food and beverage or hospitality sectors. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional social media skills, a deep understanding of industry trends, and a proven track record of delivering successful social media campaigns. As a Content Strategist, you will play a vital role in managing client accounts, creating social strategies, crafting content calendars and managing influencer partnerships. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with renowned brands and contribute to their growth and success.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned clients, building strong relationships and understanding their unique goals, target audience, and brand identity.
- Develop and implement comprehensive social strategies and campaigns that align with client objectives and drive measurable results.
- Conduct client meetings and provide regular updates to clients via email.
- Manage and delegate tasks to junior team members.
- Execute full-service social media campaigns—onboard social media clients, create content calendars for multiple platforms, and understand and distinguish the client’s voice.
- Create and schedule content across multiple platforms including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and Pinterest utilizing a social media management tool.
- Conduct content shoots to capture photos and videos for social media use.
- Create graphics for stories and posts in Canva.
- Develop and manage boosted post or ad campaign budgets.
- Community engagement – replying and engaging with followers often.
- Monitor analytics and provide regular reports to clients, highlighting key takeaways, top posts, etc.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media.
- Conduct research and create influencer lists for select clients.
- Coordinate influencer visits, outline deliverables for each partnership and create agreements.
- Track influencer posts to include in monthly reports.
Team Leadership and Collaboration
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and support to junior team members, fostering their professional growth and development.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including the PR department, to ensure seamless execution of integrated campaigns.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, contributing innovative ideas and strategic insights to enhance client campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in social media across multiple platforms including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Strong understanding of social media management tools and Meta business manager.
- Proven track record of planning and executing successful social media campaigns for multiple clients.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Experience managing influencer partnerships.
- The ability to create content including video and graphics with tools such as CapCut, Canva or Adobe Suite.
- You must live in Austin at the time of application. While we operate on a hybrid office model, this position requires in-person client relations and on-site content shoots.
Team Culture: We’re all about values. Here are ours:
- Autonomy with results: We respect everyone’s time, own our work and are solution-driven.
- Stop. Collaborate and Listen: We are dependable and work toward a common goal with integrity.
- Adaptable and Nimble: We embrace change. We practice flexibility with clients and each other (with an open mind.)
- Have Perspective: Our attitudes reflect the work we do. We take the work seriously, but we aren’t curing cancer!
- Our belief: We dedicate our time, talent and reach to amplify voices. Beyond our portfolio of client work, we also champion causes that speak to our core values. As a company we believe feminism is for everyone, Black lives matter, LGBTQIA Rights are Human Rights, Mental Health is important, no one should go hungry, and everyone should have equal access to vote. If you feel the same, this is the right place for you.
Perks & Benefits:
- Hybrid Office style
- Medical, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance: short and long-term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO policy with additional mental health days, community service hours and floating holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Cell phone reimbursements
- Generous WFAnywhere Policy
Please send your resume, portfolio, and salary requirements to [email protected].