We’re looking for an enthusiastic Fall Intern in our Austin office. The primary role of the Fall Intern is to assist Resplendent’s social media and public relations departments with various client and in-house duties. Internship positions are paid and last approximately 90 days in the spring, summer and fall.
If interested, please send your resume and portfolio (if available) to [email protected]
- Work with PR teams to manage media lists and annual editorial calendars.
- Assist with drafting press materials including media alerts, press releases, fact sheets and bios.
- Assist with drafting and submitting event listings.
- Create and manage client press clips.
- Assist with social media engagement.
- Assist with social media content creation, including Instagram Reels.
- Assist with creating social media graphics in Canva.
- Contribute to Resplendent’s blog.
- Manage local client drops as needed.
- Assist with research projects as needed.
- Attend on-site events as needed.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Professional demeanor with a sense of humor.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Have a mode of transportation to travel around Central Austin.
- Must be based in Austin and be available three days a week from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. for the duration of the internship.
Things You’ll be Learning (if you don’t have already!)
- Knowledge of Muck Rack.
- Knowledge of Sprout Social or other social media scheduling platforms.
- Knowledge of Canva.
- Knowledge of MailChimp.
- Strong photography skills.
- Experience creating TikToks or Instagram Reels.
- Hospitality experience.
- You can teach us something we don’t know.
Our Core Values
- Autonomy with Results: We respect everyone’s time, own our work and are solution-driven.
- Stop. Collaborate and Listen: We are dependable and work toward a common goal with integrity.
- Adaptable and Nimble: We embrace change. We practice flexibility with clients and each other (with an open mind).
- Have Perspective: Our attitudes reflect the work we do. We take the work seriously, but we aren’t curing cancer!